When I started this project I don't think that anyone will ever use it. To my surprise many people are interested with it. I'm happy about this and obligated to continue refining it.
For this small update I did a slightly refactor of the code. I removed Nomad Diskmag content as it's not ready yet and not needed here. I replaced it with sample script.
Nomad Diskmag will be continued as a fork from FLOPPINUX.
- now the application is in the /app/ directory
- starting point for script is /app/init
- added few example usages in the script (showing file, reading article, run command, jump to console)
- build on 64-bit host system
- way smaller filesystem and tools (thanks to pappp!)
- source code https://github.com/w84death/floppinux
- image https://github.com/w84death/floppinux/blob/main/floppinux.img
Read how to make it on 64-bit system and have even smaller footprint at https://bits.p1x.in/how-to-build-32-bit-floppinux-on-a-64-bit-os/.